™BlackNoah™ / RotsHeaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

™BlackNoah™ / RotsHeaven

Discuss anything here! Dedicated to the secret society unknown to humankind also known as ™BlackNoah™

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Samarhad+Zamalash

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
agasha_dayfhu
Elemental Master
Elemental Master
agasha_dayfhu

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-02-29

Samarhad+Zamalash Empty
PostSubject: Samarhad+Zamalash   Samarhad+Zamalash Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 12:33 am

My opponent plays unicorn and i Shadowlands. He has a Bayushi tsimaru exp out and i a samarhad and a zamalash. Now i use Samarhads action on Tsimaru to get control of tsimaru and then i use zamalashs react again on the tsimaru (but now i'm the controller). What happens at the end of the turn and why ?

a) if im the active player i can decide that first he gets control back of tsimaru (cause of samarhads action) and then i get the control back (cause of Zamalashs action)
b) if he is the active player he can decide that first zamalashs then samarhads effects of the action are ending
c) it doesnt matter who is the active player tsimaru is now controlled by the sl player
d) it doesnt matter who is the active player tsimaru is now controlled by the unicorn player

thx a lot

Samarhad
Ratling • Nonhuman • Ashalan • Sun-Rider • Experienced • Unique
Open: Bow Samarhad: Take control of a target Personality without his controller's Clan alignment. Straighten him. At the end of the turn, if he is not Ratling, return control of him to the player you took him from.[/quote]

Zamalash
Ratling • Naga • Nonhuman • Singular
Zamalash is not a Creature.
Reaction: After a Battle, Limited, or Open action on a Personality with the printed Ratling trait resolves: Once per turn, Zamalash performs a copy of the action, paying all costs.

ANSWER:

<BLOCKQUOTE>The First Tobi wrote:My opponent plays unicorn and i Shadowlands. He has a Bayushi tsimaru exp out and i a samarhad and a zamalash. Now i use Samarhads action on Tsimaru to get control of tsimaru and then i use zamalashs react again on the tsimaru (but now i'm the controller).
</BLOCKQUOTE>
http://rules.l5r.com/Effects#Negating_effects: "Similarly, effects that try to put a card in a state it is in already never occur. This is not negation."

Thus, you cannot take control of a card you already control.

Thus, you cannot return a card that you never took control of (Zamalash).

And you must return the card to its original player that you took with Samarahad.
Back to top Go down
bayushi_odan
Ninja, Veteran
Ninja, Veteran
bayushi_odan

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-01-04

Samarhad+Zamalash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samarhad+Zamalash   Samarhad+Zamalash Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 9:14 am

ahhh. ganun pala un Razz
Back to top Go down
Matsu OLLIE
Tactician, Veteran
Tactician, Veteran
Matsu OLLIE

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Samarhad+Zamalash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samarhad+Zamalash   Samarhad+Zamalash Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 11:35 am

hmmmm! OIC
Back to top Go down
Hida_Yasui
Samurai Berserker
Samurai Berserker
Hida_Yasui

Number of posts : 578
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Samarhad+Zamalash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samarhad+Zamalash   Samarhad+Zamalash Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:33 pm

kaso di naman legal yata si zamalash
Back to top Go down
Matsu OLLIE
Tactician, Veteran
Tactician, Veteran
Matsu OLLIE

Number of posts : 403
Registration date : 2008-01-02

Samarhad+Zamalash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samarhad+Zamalash   Samarhad+Zamalash Icon_minitimeFri Mar 14, 2008 5:49 pm

ahahaha yan ang akala mo legal sya!

Type Personality
Title Zamalash
Rarity Uncommon
Edition Enemy of My Enemy
Clan Naga, Nezumi (Ratling)
Text Ratling • Naga • Nonhuman • Singular
Zamalash is not a Creature.
Reaction: After a Battle, Limited, or Open action on a Personality with the printed Ratling trait resolves: Once per turn, Zamalash performs a copy of the action, paying all costs.
Force 3
Chi 3
Honor -
Gold 6
Phonor 2
Flavor "If not for the Nezumi, my brothers and I would have perished in our sleep."
Artist Anthony Grabski
Legality Diamond, Lotus, Open, Samurai

Reprinted ata sya sa Tommorrow's Deck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Samarhad+Zamalash Empty
PostSubject: Re: Samarhad+Zamalash   Samarhad+Zamalash Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Samarhad+Zamalash
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
™BlackNoah™ / RotsHeaven :: L5R :: Rulez-